Thursday, 8 January 2009

Return



Well its been a long time since i had written my last blog. I decided not to write again after my friend about whom i wrote in my last blog went away from me. But few of my friends insisted that i start writing again, a thing that i love passionately, whether i write good or not! So with nothing in my mind what to write about, i begin, what i left behind.

This year passed away really fast, extremely. I didn't even realize when January turned into December. And i must thanks this year cause i got a lot of things and i lost even, for the better i believe. The year started as if the season was autumn. It turned into the rough summer followed by cold winter and now it seems again "
Autumn" is back. Its my mind's season, not in real....

Last year i hoped that the coming year turn out to be something pleasant. It did. In the middle of this 2008 i thought it isn't but luck can change anything if you want the thing badly from the deepest core of your heart. Its almost like telepathy. Maybe its only my luck,
Just My Luck.

I see the world in a different way. I elevate everything; situations, gifts, loss, etc. I don't mind cause i find a joy in it. Though it shouldn't be like this cause something its bad. Am unique i believe and one of a kind. My mom says," If you believe that you are happy, everyone loves you then you won't lose ever, you won't be sad ever." I would say,"
Thank You Friends." Yes, its my friends who make my day, who make me feel like am nobody like everybody but I'm Somebody...




I will be back again and this time not after a year but soon....
With lots to share...

Till then keep smiling.....:-)

1 comment:

angel from heaven said...

well once you put pencil to papper the words will flow and comeback.welcome back to blogging.

Saw your linkin orkut so paid you a visit.
http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/