Saturday, 14 February 2009

I Want To See You Pregnant



Have you ever heard your friend telling you, "I want to see you pregnant"?
And that also your "girl" friend? NO..Na!! Yes neither me but guys I did heard. Its was horrifying. I got a friend who just told me I want to see you pregnant. I was confused. Wtf...??? She then said, chill it means I want to see you happy. With you husband, children... Achcha so here it is. It is love lol...!!!

People who love you the most always wants to see you happy but while expressing their love they end up saying things which will not only confuse you but make you feel awkward. After all it is really very hard to express your feelings.

I got one friend who loves me a lot. "J" and me are like love birds. The only difference is that we two are girls :-|
Yes, we are. But our love is not sexual...!!! We are homo-social not homo-sexual. There are lot of people in India who confuses relationships. They don't have problem seeing two girls or two guys living together but if two guys or girl walk together, Ahem Ahem...!!!

So friends, never confuse. Love is blind. Just like it does not see colour, caste, creed, money, it also does not see "SEX".
Love can be defined in different ways. That is why the popular serial "F.R.I.E.N.D.S." was a great success. Love is friendship, remember SRK said in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...???

I hope no one thinks or feels controversial stuffs when they see girls together or guys. Not always everything is controversial. After all without love how can days pass by...

Love is a blessing. Very few people gets the chance to truly love and be loved back. Love can be aesthetic, spiritual, emotional, etc etc. I believe best love is between friends. You know what, I don't feel like falling in love or getting hooked because I got so nice friends. I can live my whole with them. Its the best. Why destroy life by loving just one person :-D... Love your friends, have fun with them. Do things which never thought. Yes you can do everything, but just try once. I know. Its Awwwwwwwwwwsome...!!! Hihihi...

I saw a guy today. He was good looking. I felt butterflies but they went away as soon as he went. I didn't feel even to follow him or etc etc. Coz I was rather having much more awesome time with my friends. So Love friends :-P Forget Boyfriend and Girlfriend... They'll always restrict you big time... Why destroy liberty after all... Hihihi ;-)

9 comments:

Sagnik said...

yeah cheers for frendship. Most powerful relationship...no matter wat..frends wont leave u behind.

and yes love has no barrier..it doesnt discriminate...!!!

Enjoyed reading this blog su...u managed to lay down wat love is ..

keep blogging.Keep Loving. ;D

angel from heaven said...

Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.


http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/

siddharth said...

I like the flow of ur post,
i feel they are more or less abstracts of my own life, i appreciate your understanding of life and convey it so beautifully in words.

"Su" said...

Thank you all... Muah to you all...:-D

aru_cheeky said...

Hey I loved this one...

Actually love is a bliss that's eternal n not everybody is fortunate to get it...

N love is not just about going on a date witht hat somebody special who may soon turn out to be irritating.. and neither having a bf ot gf.. bt Love is about admiring..adoring...accepting and liking a person the way they are without demanding for any chaneg in them.. and love can be for anybody.. or rather anything... We may love our frnds.. teachers...neighbours..acquaintances etc..

N when we love.. we don't really care about what others feel..n we must not.. coa wen we think to lvoe..then that becomes logical n love can beither be conditional or logical...!

Loved it Dids...!

keep blogging!

Agnijit said...

now, how will ur frnds' comment come true if u dont have a bf ;)

jhelum said...

its true one can live without a lover but not without friends...

Bikash Kumar Das said...

Good..

Bikash Kumar Das said...
This comment has been removed by the author.