Friday, 29 May 2009

About Me

I am 20-something girl (or woman, lass, female, babe, lady, etc.), and I work in an office, where I have to write about sport in which 22 men/women play with one round-shaped leather-made object, and a wooden stick, designed to their preferred shape.

I have been blogging since 2007, and I mostly blog about all the things that doesn't affect my daily routine in any direct or indirect way. I started this blog because I had a lot of time but now I do not have time, so to escape the rationalities of my work station, I come and rant here, stuff that the 140-character platform doesn't allow me.

Also, I once featured in one city's 'top bloggers' story (well even I was surprised to find a photographer turn-up at my place one day, turning my militia-kinda father into a light man).

In short, I am not your 'Worst Nightmare.'

Oh! Yes, I love Jenny Lawson.

All work on this site is copyrighted and cannot be reprinted without the consent of the author.