How Many Times You Fall in Love


It is LOVE not Bungee-Jumping..!!


How many times in life did you fall in love? And how? Like from chair, bed or your terrace? I think I started falling in 'love' when I was in school, class eight and I fell from my class desk. Yes! I fell for my classmate and then I went on falling. I've no idea from that time how many times I've fallen but I can say I have fallen from chair, windows, stairs, buses, etc.



When I say I have fallen it simply means the thing for which we end up falling or being attracted towards someone. Without thinking we jump into the 'pensive' world of love which we end up calling infatuation, when we are rescued from that fall. It is a trans-like world. You become a 'sandhu' of love. All you see is love, love, love. But that is not love. I don't even know what it is!


Love is something that you have inside your stupid heart for a special someone, a feeling you can't describe. Almost like a deep soft corner. And when you love someone, you don't fall or rise in love but you remain what you are, only, you become more mature, you think, you are yourself and normal because who loves you makes you feel so.


So don't fall or rise in love but love unconditionally. Or else you'll end up falling in love for the rest of your life and the health ministry will have to think about opening a hospital for people falling in love. Surely you don't want yourself to be knocked in your heart by a 'love' doctor with a 'love' hammer!

14 comments:

CD said...

hehehehehe.......lOVE..............

Sudatta said...

Thnx

Gajendra said...

haha

Unknown said...

hahah..killer sub heading..enjoyed reading it..funny !!!!

Arundhati Chatterjee said...

Book a bed for me immediately.. i am falling from my chair for this post..
it is such a lovely engrossing post!

looking forward to more posts from u..Sis!

Arundhati Chatterjee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zaxplanets said...

Awesome post Su...

*falling* in love is an experience which nobody can take away or ignore...

Jitna be unconditional ho, u cant avoid that fall n rise (at least once) :D

Gypsy Qveen said...

Very neat post. Ive always believed that something like love shouldn't be confused with infatuation or the "going-nuts" of the butterflies in your tummy.
But i also do believe that you should send your over-protective conscience on a vacation for a few days when you feel the giddiness cos i think we deserve happiness in this long tedious journey we are on, the incessant smiling to ourselves and belief that we can walk on air.. so what if we wake up from it anyways. At least it lasts long enough to make us happy!

Am i even making sense?:P

thetwistedframes said...

nice nice my blackrose gal :)..really enjoyed the whole falling and rising in love experience :))

Addy said...

fell in love with your blog! :P
awesomely written!

Unknown said...

i dont know its love or infatuation
about this Post.

Saurabh Panshikar said...

hey nice post...

All this falling has made me think "Love is really injurious to health!"

Romeo Das said...

Loved your post. Nice one.

Encourages me to religiously follow your blog :)

DISGRUNTLED GENIUS said...

well.. loves a joke nwdays really... MTV, emtnl atyachaar etc shows cement tht... bt well, hopes nt yet lost fr sm souls...

nwys..liked the post.. keep writin :)

u cn chk out my blog too if u wanna.. analysed love ..too sarcastically..bt wtevr.

Powered by Blogger.