Saturday, 9 October 2010

Canvas of Life


All of us love to live in our dream world and we paint it the way we want to see it. So have I. So this poem is on the canvas on which I have painted or which makes me want to paint more and see it come into life.





You, my friend, never miss an emotion of mine,
Your simple presence makes me feel divine.
I wait every night, lying on my bed,
Waiting to paint again, in the darkness,
Waiting for my brush to come into life
And take the numerous shapes and draw the numerous
Pieces that are clustered in my mind,
That need some shape.


Quietly, you call my name, Suuu...
Quietly, you say relax....


Ecstatic I feel when I can paint even a small part
Of my large picture.



You help me curl inside, close my eyes, and draw
Moments which I want to see, paint
Moments which makes be happy.


You tease me when I am unable
To paint,
You kindle me when I am about
To Break.


At the end of every night,
You remind it's just a painting,
And a painting will always remain a painting,
Making me sad from inside.
Yet you make silent promises to return again
To help me paint my pictures of desire
On our canvas of life.

16 comments:

Sagnik said...

Best one till now :) Liked it!!

nabeel ziyaan said...

Beautiful ;)

Sophia Ali said...

Ecstatic I feel when I can paint even a small part
Of my large picture.

The most beautiful lines of your poem...

Brilliant...

shubhankarm said...

Brilliant.. I've come up with this word only to express my appreciation after reading this work of poetry. Keep writing.

Sudatta said...

Thank you guys... Thanks a lot =)

sanely insane said...

now i feel like painting :P though i can barely get the paint inside the lines :P

chatfriendlyguy said...

well composed,sis!have a happy n grand pujo!

sublimefeeling said...

as always...
touching..
ur gr8 with painting emotions.. :))

A Restless Mind With A Sensitive Heart! said...

A lovely poem! congrats!

RESTLESS

dreamscapes said...

nice painting like poetry..
all the best

Anonymous said...

heya,,i read ur blog posts..jst loved it,,
u write really awesome..

EDWARD said...

hi! nice wriring... miss u.. hope u r gud.. i think u disabled me 2 send u messg in fb so am writin here and i kno u wont like it still i wanted 2... good nit..su.

sain said...

Is it ur...or copy paste....aw.......lol

raat jaga taara said...

its too gud yaarrr!!! like it a loottt......here i wanna say sumthng-- "Fly in d plane of Ambition...Land in d airport of Success...Luck is urs..Wish is mine...May ur future always shine" luv yaa...keep writing \m/

Shamrez Zack said...

So beautifully expressed, just like those paintings...

With <3

You-Know-Who

sayan200 said...

NICE POEM....
NICE ONE..........
KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK.........