Friday, 7 July 2017

That's All Folks!

If somehow you have managed to land on this page, then probably it is Google or you are an old reader.

Ten years ago, I started blogging. But, as time progressed and interests changed, blogging stopped.

After much thinking, I have decided to stop blogging here. Initially I thought of erasing the blog altogether, but then if by chance one comes across the feature in India Today from a bygone age, and tries to search for the blog, he or she would not be able to find it.

So, I have taken down some of my stories and poems. May be I will convert them into books, may be I will just save it for myself.

Anyway, it was a good 10 years, and I am glad you all have been part of it. Here's hoping you all a prosperous life.

May the Force be with you.

No comments: